Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Altered Rock Star Frame with Kristin Greenwood



Altered Rock Star Frame
Curtesy Boutique Designer
Kristin Greenwood
I find scrapping my son so much more challenging than scrapping my three girls, so I love it when I see great ideas for boy layouts. This altered frame and layout by Kristin is a perfect mixture of edge and embellishment. 

The close up below shows the fantastic way in that she embellished our chalkboard hearts. She gave them a hard masculine edge by embossing them then rubbing them with gold and silver ink. I also love how she distressed the edges of the fabric rosettes - the perfect way to play down their ruffled lightness.


Curtsey Boutique Supplies

Chalkboard Hearts
Red Polka Dot Ruffled Fabric Flowers
Sheet Music Ruffled Fabric Flowers
Paper Rosettes

To see more of Kristin's lovely work, you can check out her blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)