Wednesday, October 22, 2014

DIY Lavender and Wildflower Seed Thank You Packets Tutorial with Tracy McLennon

Lavender and Wildflower Seed Thank You Packets Tutorial

Original Design : Tracy McLennon

Curtsey Boutique Supplies:



Other Supplies:
Mini Ziploc Bags
White Cardstock
Journal Pen
Flower Seeds
Heart and Tag Punch
Patterned Paper

IMG_1702CB.jpg

Lavender and Wildflower Seed Thank You Packets:
This is a sweet and simple project that can be easily made in larger quantities. I created these to be a part of a Garden Party themed bridal shower. They were a part of the Thank You gift for all of the people that attended the shower.

IMG_1679CB.jpg

I cut out all of the hearts and tags from patterned papers. I inked everything with a chocolate brown ink. I also cut small strips of white cardstock which I wrote Thank You on. But you could always print out these sentiments or stamp them.

Then I began to assemble the front of each mini envelope. Any regular adhesive will do, but I used my hot glue gun for the buttons.

IMG_1675CB.jpg

I separated the seeds from their original packages and then placed them each into a mini zipper bag. This would make sure that none of the tiny little seeds would escape from the envelopes.

IMG_1681CB.jpg
That’s it! Your quick and easy favours are complete!

You can see more of Tracy's designs by visiting her blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)