Monday, July 7, 2014

Project Life with Kat Benjamin

Kat Benjamin is here today with a Project Life spread to share.  Kat share with us some thoughts about this spread.  She said:
"I love Curtsey Boutique's embellishments for Project Life.  I really believe the products work with all kinds of
creative styles.  I love adding sparkle to my projects, so the glitter stars and butterflies in the shop are perfect for that.  I also used one of my cards from my May tutorial to add a little extra sparkle and interest to the spread."

Kat used these Curtsey Boutique Products on this delightful spread:
Clear Polycello Bags
Christmas Glitter Stars
Medium Glitter Butterflies
Shabby Chic Book Page Stars
Heart Straight Pins
Hand Dyed Doilies




You can see more of Kat's work here on her blog.  Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)