Monday, June 16, 2014

Fresh Air Layout with Kat Benjam

Fresh Air 12x12 Layout
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Kat Benjamin
I always have a hard time when working with purple so I absolutely love Kat's layout today.  The contrast of the purple and blue on the white background is stunning and her flecks of color in enamel dotes and mists perfectly highlight the bright color and airy feel of her photographs. This one is definitely going to we a scraplift for me.

Curtsey Boutique Supplies



Other products used:
-Cardstock: Bazzill
-Patterned Paper: Sodalicious
-Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico
-Phrase Stickers/Diecuts: Studio Calico
-Paperclip: Two Peas in a Bucket


To see more of Kat's krafty work click on her image or link below.




Krafty Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)